Formerly SpringBlog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fiction is Better

I love to write. Hence that's probably why I'm a Creative Writing major here at Ball State. Short stories, flash fiction, and non-fiction writing are my better groups but I like writing almost any genre. Although I have decided that I met my match, hyperfiction. My presentation/discussion was over Hyperfiction and I loathed every minute of it since I was introduced.

I like to read stories that you either flip the page or press the next button on the website. Digging through the reading just to find the next page is a pain in the butt. Especially when there's one story that's not outlined somehow and has 50 different pages, even more. Charmin' Cleary was the one that I was able to focus on the most and figure out the easiest, the other not so much. I'll be honest and say that I didn't finish reading through the harder story because I didn't have the patience to sit through it.

I believe that this kind of fiction online may be becoming popular but in my eyes I will probably never enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment